Thursday, December 24, 2009

at the end of the night

The line:
"Can I buy you a drink?"
"No, thank you."
"How about some milk then? Or chocolate milk? You look like you drink chocolate milk."

What I Heard: "I would like you to be as drunk as I am. And something about my bodily fluids."

Why It's Wack: You must think a flashback to my elementary school cafeteria will distract me from your thinly-veiled attempt to assess my interest in your, uh, dairy products. Also, you clearly missed the day at farm camp where we learned that chocolate milk doesn't come from special cows, it's just regular milk with a human intervention.

I Think What You Meant Was: "Let's use alcohol to lower our inhibitions. No? Let me make you feel as insignificant as I do and hide my cracked ego behind an inappropriate sexual reference."

Next time, try: Offering me some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment