Monday, May 20, 2013

another first date blunder...


The line: "I like spoiling my women. But not so she expects it or gets dependent on it. I have a question about feminism though - what more can I do as a guy to help?"

What I Heard: "I want to buy my way into your heart/bed. Oh, and your mind too, okay?"

Why It's Wack: You must think I need you for shiny objects and foot massages. Honestly, the best kind of spoiling is being man enough to recognize that our liberation is bound up in each others' ability to... nevermind.

I Think What You Meant Was: "I can tell you don't need me to take care of you, so I just want to let you know that I could if you let me. And if you don't let me, it's all your fault because I asked you how I could solve our global war on women and you didn't have a quick answer."

Next time, try: reading. Many books.

No comments:

Post a Comment